New: IKM Total Studio 3

Sander Verstraten

"Hey long time customer, we're flipping you the bird 'cuz we already got yer money, and we're going to sell to the customer
who got a free T-Racks processor from a Magazine for the SAME PRICE that we're going to sell to you"!

They might as well just close their doors with that kind of idiotic Marketing!

The official announcement is tomorrow.  Once the full PR, news, etc rolls out you will be able to see the additional discounts for those who purchased TS2 MAX and other products at that time.  There will be an auto-applied coupon based on what you have, more information tomorrow.

But thanks for punching low, some of you here.  I'm Digital Marketing Manager here, had a great GPA and a double major at Berklee, and am not an idiot but thanks for taking shots.  Makes me really want to post information and try to help...

And we're not near closing our doors, quite the opposite.  Almost 25 years and growing steadily.  But yeah, we suck.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

The official announcement is tomorrow.  Once the full PR, news, etc rolls out you will be able to see the additional discounts for those who purchased TS2 MAX and other products at that time.  There will be an auto-applied coupon based on what you have, more information tomorrow.

Again, BASS-ACKWARDS...but hey, it's your baby!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

But hey, see my edit above.  I think I'm pretty much done.  The video should have been unlisted in my opinion so the alerts wouldn't go out, but whatever I'm sure you'll try to make sure someone here feels stupid for that too.  Do you want some more inside info to use against IK employees?

Obviously the TRUTH hurts...I get that...

Most "Normal" companies keep their existing customers "in the know" with advance notice, and even
pre-orders...you know...like YOUR COMPANY did not very long ago.  But instead your company has chosen
to "hold the ball" for the existing customers, but release the Kraken, for the BIG BUCKS first, and then, when that's all said and done, 
go after the menial "existing customer"!  

It just keeps getting BETTER!  

Don't put fuel on the fire if you don't want it to burn!

• Like 1

I also meant to mention yes the video alert and other things that slipped past wanting to open in time for the Asian market we serve (whilst having worldwide materials that would show) have been taken care of as far as "WHY?" internally.  Hope that's transparent enough to show that it's clear that having the additional info tomorrow morning was - to be kind - less than optimal.

• Like 1

And, as you ALREADY know, none of that is directed at you...but you must have had a hand in
it, or you wouldn't be "offended"...that's pretty obvious.

You've always been helpful, but your company keeps doing things that are, sorry to say, IDIOTIC.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

But thanks for punching low, some of you here.  I'm Digital Marketing Manager here, had a great GPA and a double major at Berklee, and am not an idiot but thanks for taking shots.  Makes me really want to post information and try to help...

Yeah. Because badge flashing is a very "responding in kind" tactic, isn't it?

But alas, the prices are not for you people that already own Total Studio. It's for people that don't have it so they can fall for that trap (one you can't even take pleasure with even), then be in the same state Total Studio owners of old are.

You too can complain about IK's upgrade pricing in the future! Think of the possibilities!

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino
  • Like 2

Just now, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Yeah. Because badge flashing is a very "responding in kind" tactic, isn't it?

When you are basically called mentally deficient, it isn't "badge flashing" it's responding/rebutting.  I see we'll get the pile on happening now...  I know some here aren't fans, so please do have at it.  Or message me (I'll get a notification in my email) and I'd be happy to try to sort out whatever issue you do have with IK.

• Like 1

I can understand some frustrations, but honestly, bashing publicly a company is not going to help anyone here. It would be really appreciated if anyone keeps it civilized and manifest their frustrations in a polite way. I come here because I like the generally positive spirit. Thank you.

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1