New: IKM Total Studio 3

Sander Verstraten

I’m seeing same price as Barrie mentioned, $499 crossgrade/upgrade price for full.  $399 for total studio Max 3 SE.

Also own almost everything with couple minor exceptions.  They are nuts to think I’ll pay $499 for what I’m missing but it’s IK so we know how that goes and totally expected to get miffed when I looked at the price....they also milked total studio Max 2 for so long they must be counting on those folks biting the upgrade/crossgrade offer...I guess. 

• Like 1

Still, $299 for getting an upgrade to a "product" that contains *everything* I already own?  Well, I don't outright own A5-MAX but I do own all the A5 and all of the AT Collections.

And as I've stated many times before I don't intend to ever sell my IKM products so no soup for me (as Soundwise says).

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Still, $299 for getting an upgrade to a "product" that contains *everything* I already own?  Well, I don't outright own A5-MAX but I do own all the A5 and all of the AT Collections.

And as I've stated many times before I don't intend to ever sell my IKM products so no soup for me (as Soundwise says).

It appears that, from what's offered at IK, the MAXgrade is the Max to Max upgrade...and the $299 one is HISTORY