Native Instruments - Choose 9 Expansions for $99.00

Barrie

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/2021/9-for-99/

This special offer is valid from March 2, 2021, until March 10, 2021, only at the NI Online Shop. The Expansions PULSE, RUSH, SCENE, DRIVE, MECHANIX, MOEBIUS, NOCTURNAL STATE, STADIUM FLEX, SPECTRUM QUAKE, CRATE CUTS, SOUL MAGIC, LIQUID ENERGY, and NEO BOOGIE are excluded from this offer. Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). Please note that according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers.

Edited by Barrie
  • Thanks 1

WOW,

This is a great for general Komplete owners who don't have Komplete Ultimate or Komplete Ultimate Collectors Edition. 

This is basically $11.00 per expansion, I'd buy that for,... well more than a buck.  

I just won't take the wife out to dinner for a month and the the money is saved. 

Wait!!,  since Covid we haven't eaten out, so the piggy bank is looking good.  😁

4 minutes ago, jesse g said:

WOW,

This is a great for general Komplete owners who don't have Komplete Ultimate or Komplete Ultimate Collectors Edition. 

This is basically $11.00 per expansion, I'd buy that for,... well more than a buck.  

I just won't take the wife out to dinner for a month and the the money is saved. 

Wait!!,  since Covid we haven't eaten out, so the piggy bank is looking good.  😁

If you have Komplete 13 Standard you have 24 expansions with it including many in the list above:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-13/included-products/#c951285

Edited by aidan o driscoll

8 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

If you have Komplete 13 Standard you have 24 expansions with it including many in the list above:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-13/included-products/#c951285

Yes, but why limit yourself to just 24 expansion when you can have  9 more for just $11.00 each.   2 expansion on sale at $49.00 come to  $98.00. Why  not  make it a cool 11 expansions of what you really want to have, not just what's given to you in a package deal.

If you already have 24 expansions, you can choose any 11 expansion out of the 50 remaining expansions you don't have for only $11.00 bucks each.

I like this deal be cause I  have  Maschine and just having those  extra expansions provides me the ability to be  more creative.

On  my way to  pick out my 11 Native Instruments expansions now..., Later

I ordered the following  expansion for 99.00
plus tax $5.94 = $104.94

Expansion - Certified Gold   
Expansion - Faded Reels   
Expansion - Magnetic Coast   
Expansion - Marble Rims   
Expansion - Headland Flow   
Expansion - Street Swarm   
Expansion - Sierra Grove   
Expansion - Artist Expansion - Sasha   
Expansion - Artist Expansion - DJ Khalil

Edited by jesse g

3 hours ago, jesse g said:

Yes, but why limit yourself to just 24 expansion when you can have  9 more for just $11.00 each.   2 expansion on sale at $49.00 come to  $98.00. Why  not  make it a cool 11 expansions of what you really want to have, not just what's given to you in a package deal.

If you already have 24 expansions, you can choose any 11 expansion out of the 50 remaining expansions you don't have for only $11.00 bucks each.

I like this deal be cause I  have  Maschine and just having those  extra expansions provides me the ability to be  more creative.

On  my way to  pick out my 11 Native Instruments expansions now..., Later

I ordered the following  expansion for 99.00
plus tax $5.94 = $104.94

Expansion - Certified Gold   
Expansion - Faded Reels   
Expansion - Magnetic Coast   
Expansion - Marble Rims   
Expansion - Headland Flow   
Expansion - Street Swarm   
Expansion - Sierra Grove   
Expansion - Artist Expansion - Sasha   
Expansion - Artist Expansion - DJ Khalil

Jesse tel me please if , on the group level they put zillion of fx or not ( worst being faded reels ) 

if i could have a feedback on that before going in ...

13 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@jesse g  Was only alerting people in case they ( like me ) unwittingly went and buy expansions they already have is all .. reason for my post, not saying you have too many expansions :D

Aidan,

I am just trying to make an excuse for people to buy more NI Expansion packs, don't mind  me.  I am a sucker for an Expansion pack sale.  I love NI Maschine and every thing about it.

20 hours ago, Zo said:

Jesse tel me please if , on the group level they put zillion of fx or not ( worst being faded reels ) 

if i could have a feedback on that before going in ...

Zo,

Faded Reels has a ton of FX on mostly each group , but I like it so  I can take bits and  pieces from each group and blend then with another Expansion.  That makes for nice sounds.

Crate cuts  has a bloat load of FX as well .

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Zo,

Faded Reels has a ton of FX on mostly each group , but I like it so  I can take bits and  pieces from each group and blend then with another Expansion.  That makes for nice sounds.

Crate cuts  has a bloat load of FX as well .

What about artist expansions ?  , problem is as soon as you route sounds in indv oupt for daw usage , you lose those and sound becomes crap .... so i usually have to bypass group fx and starts producing to not have those suprises later ...

By the way do you have individuals licences that can be transfered ? i don't need all those so it could be great to do a group by for people to have at 10 euros only stuff they need (i will need like 3 expansions for exemple) 

Zo,

I don't know a lot about Maschine, Except the fact that I  like using it.    I  got it last year and didn't do a lot with it,  I purchased the Mikro MK3 and it sat around in my studio collecting dust.   I got some videos from Grroove3 and I watch some you Tube videos and I'm learning that way.  I tried using it in CbB, but I didn't like the way it worked out so I create songs in Machine only and I can use my Waves and other plugins to  mi x with.

I don't know about transferring licenses I only buy what I  need and uses those expansions. That's why I was so excited that I was getting 9 expansion for 99.00 plus tax,  I usually buy them on sale for $49.00 a pop.

I am trying to learn as much as  I can now.

9 hours ago, jesse g said:

Zo,

I don't know a lot about Maschine, Except the fact that I  like using it.    I  got it last year and didn't do a lot with it,  I purchased the Mikro MK3 and it sat around in my studio collecting dust.   I got some videos from Grroove3 and I watch some you Tube videos and I'm learning that way.  I tried using it in CbB, but I didn't like the way it worked out so I create songs in Machine only and I can use my Waves and other plugins to  mi x with.

I don't know about transferring licenses I only buy what I  need and uses those expansions. That's why I was so excited that I was getting 9 expansion for 99.00 plus tax,  I usually buy them on sale for $49.00 a pop.

I am trying to learn as much as  I can now.

The mikro , isnnt thatveasy workflow wise , get yourself a mkii or even a used studio (300 buck for a 999 piece !!) the workflow is incredible !! 

Been usingvthis since day one and i can tell you that this one is mature for sure and solid !! Good choiçe , but like i told you , sound designers are ranging from solid to crap , expansions are not created equal , and you have to be carefull on what you use , inspiring at first but a crap to handle later in mixing since it s already poor quality and alreay other treated ... Akai in that aspect is more "pro " sounding less bling bling