Breaking News!!

Gswitz

28 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

I read the article and can't make my mind up if this is serious or not.

Then I scrolled to the bottom and saw this:-

image.png.1854697e378817b1a8a3ede560a5e7ae.png

Well, then it HAS to be true.😁

Oh wait, I missed the satire part....

Edited by Leadfoot
  • Haha 1

I used to play drums in our worhip band, pretty cool, great singers in harmony, bass, acoustic guitars piano etc. Packed house every Sunday. Groovy pop rock music with me off the leash.  There was no pedal anywhere. The pastorate turned over and in came a guitar slinging head pastor who could learn to arpeggiate. He put me on a short leash musically and is not a "cool" guy to be in a band with so after a decade I went back into the general congregation. 

Well, while he plays acoustic, a year ago a pedal board showed up at his station. I can't see what's there but there must be 6 or so pedals as if he went shopping. I turns one on from time to time but I can't hear what it might be. I don't ask because It's better to leave some sleeping dogs lie.

• Like 1

You might want to ask about the Christian 5-Chord myth to Paul Jackson Jr., Don Potter, Abraham Laboriel, Jonathon Butler. George Duke, Ricky Skaggs, Rich Mullins . . . etc   [actually a pretty long list world class musicians who have their mark in their respective genres and who also have used their talent to point back in many worship projects to the One from which their gifts originally came from.]

[No Satire intended]

Edited by marc williams