Izotope Sale at JRR

cclarry

yep Groove 3 pass included. Mine just ran out from last time.

Not sure whether Ozone 8 is MPS3 or 2. I have 3 and it is Ozone 9 so more likely it is 2.

Going to check whether I can get the JRR code  working for my Australian address rather than my UK one as it will save me compared to the $149 from Izotope, although I am guessing I can get it elsewhere and pick up an additional freebie and knock some loyalty dollars off it.

I have the invite for the 7 day trial of Pro so will check it out to see what if anything I am missing.

Edited by Hatstand

Well, the sub is a little bit less per month if you subscribe for an annual subscription, maybe not an option for everyone--or not even me...but I, too wonder if Pro version will mean anything substantial, vs. Advanced versions, etc. The price to upgrade is nice, but a scrip for a year wouldn't be beyond the pale since there will be upgrades included during the subscription. More research is needed, if I find anything out I'll post here.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Don't forget RX-8 Standard. 🙂 

Already have that...:P and MPS 3 had RX7 Standard, so yes there is an upgrade if
didn't already upgrade!  I got my upgrade to RX8 Standard FREE!

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, Bajan Blue said:

I cant figure out if i have MSP2 or 3 - I have ozone 8 advanced

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Those are products from version 3

IIRC Ozone 8 was in 2.1 and v3 upgraded it to O9

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Got my Izotope serials but no Groove3 info/code. 😞 

There should be a link in your email/account where the serial # is that says "Redeem"
and that will take you to where the code for Melodyne and G3 are

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

There should be a link in your email/account where the serial # is that says "Redeem"

Dang, I missed that. Thanks Lars.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cclarry said:

Already have that...:P and MPS 3 had RX7 Standard, so yes there is an upgrade if
didn't already upgrade!  I got my upgrade to RX8 Standard FREE!

Tell us how you did it, Larsy!

For me this deal is worth it just for the Guitar De-noise and the Groove 3.
Guitar De-noise works great with fixing the ear piercing squeaks you can get with piezo guitar pickups - just automate the reduction level in the problem areas.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2021 at 10:10 AM, cclarry said:

Argh... it's giving me the same codes that they supplied for the MPS3 upgrade... :(

Edited by TheSteven

On 3/2/2021 at 6:56 PM, paulo said:

IIRC Ozone 8 was in 2.1 and v3 upgraded it to O9

Paulo was right😞 - Jesus at JRR confirmed as much - strangely never heard back from Izotope.

My upgrade price is US$199 so wont be bothering.

Also to look on the bright side, I've saved myself hours because now I wont have to try and tidy up my sloppy izotope install issue!!!!

Nigel

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mibby said:

Thought this was worthy of a bump.   $167.16 at JRR with the code GROUP...   It looks like it ends on the 31st from my Izotope account.   🤔

I have been thinking the same thing (i have 3.1) although I got a personal offer from Izotope for a years sub for $125 the only thing I would lose is neoverb and stutter edit 2 after a year but I would gain use of any pro addons for a year. Bit of a gamble though

Just now, fitzroy said:

It's pretty crazy how cheap you can get their plugins compared to 1-2 years ago. 

IIRC, I paid $60 something for Neutron Elements a few years ago, then  got a "steal of a deal" for like $125 for Neutron 2 Advanced to upgrade.  NOW it's MP4 for basically the Same price?!!   And the plugins have just gotten better and better too.

@Hatstand - as  @TheSteven so eloquently put it:  "No sub for me bub. So Pro is a no go."    😁    I just hate the idea of not being able to pull up a project a few years down the road because I had a subscription that ended. I want to own my stuff.

• Like 3