Izotope Sale at JRR

cclarry

10 minutes ago, paulo said:

Not enough in the MPS 3 - 4 upgrade for me. I'm happy to sit this one out.

I think Stutter Edit 2, Neoverb, Nectar 3 Plus, and a 1 Year Groove 3 Pass, would easily be worth the $125 upgrade price...

Edited by cclarry

3 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think Stutter Edit 2, Neoverb, Nectar 3 Plus, and a 1 Year Groove 3 Pass, would easily be worth the $125 upgrade price...

Probably if you particularly want them, but there's nothing there that makes me want to have it.

• Like 1

Just now, Hatstand said:

Tempted this time, but wouldn't be happy to buy this and find out two weeks later that there are new "pro" versions to entice subscribers

Ozone 10 is probably also not too far away.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hatstand said:

Tempted this time, but wouldn't be happy to buy this and find out two weeks later that there are new "pro" versions to entice subscribers

Pro versions are probably going to be ONLY in the subscription....

I cant figure out if i have MSP2 or 3 - I have ozone 8 advanced, RX7, Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced, Vocal synth, Insight 2

I did look at my izotope account, but it is far from clear...unless I am being exceptionally dim today!!

Any ideas chaps

Nigel

Just now, Bajan Blue said:

I cant figure out if i have MSP2 or 3 - I have ozone 8 advanced, RX7, Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced, Vocal synth, Insight 2

I did look at my izotope account, but it is far from clear...unless I am being exceptionally dim today!!

Any ideas chaps

Nigel

Those are products from version 3.  Izotope's crap is so confusing.  You have to go to your account on the Web
and look to find out what you've purchased.  It would be under "Purchase History"

3 minutes ago, Bajan Blue said:

Any ideas chaps

Nigel

Yes,it is screwy and confusing.  Customer service has actually been very helpful for me in the past too...

Thanks Larry and Mibby - I'll drop them a line I think and hope the deal is still on when I find out for sure!

And on this update, I am going to hunt around my computer and get rid of the hundreds (possible exaggeration)  of dll's that seem to be left from previous installs - I started (I think) on Ozone 4, so there seems loads of stuff all over the place

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Sorry if I just missed that part, in what way are the Pro versions more advanced than the Advanced versions?

maybe they're just rebranding advanced as pro? (but i don;t know)