PA Mega Sale Grand Finale

cclarry

3/3 - ROUND THREE!

YOUR 3rd CODE:

LYS3-2999

This is for you!
As a special THANK YOU, we decided that this year is also a Leap Year – crazy times, crazy offers.
Use this voucher code during checkout!

Code expires March 3 - 11:59 PM California Time  

* VAT will be applied to purchases made in the EU, only if applicable.
This voucher code is only valid 1x (once)

Choose ONE of our plugins and get it for $29.99, except for the subscription bundles and the products below. Please share this code with your friends!

* Products NOT included in this promotion:

ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Shadow Hills Class A, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Neold BIG AL, Lindell Audio 50 Series, Gallien-Krueger 800RB

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

2 hours ago, antler said:

Anyone know if the Vertigo VSM-3 is worth considering if I've already got FabFilter Saturn?

Antler : hg 2 is easier and big brother is coming soon ...

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mister_tea said:

It's been nice being able to pick some of these up for $29 regularly but someone should get them a screenwriting book to cover plot construction:

"and for our mega grand finale... the exact same thing as act 1 and act 2"

Looks like they caught you and others by surprise - they've unlocked all three codes. You can only use the ones you haven't used before though. e.g. I didn't use code 1, but I did use codes 2 and 3. When I go to the cart it only lets me apply code 1, not 2 or 3. If anyone has any luck otherwise, let us know!