Pegasus Acoustic Piano Free

cclarry

Muze has released Acoustic Pegasus Grand Piano, a collection of Pianos and Hybrid Sounds for music, sound design and cinematic composition for Kontakt.

Overview:

A flexible user interface that allows you to control all aspects of the sound.

Muze Acoustic Piano contains 55 Sources: Ant. Petrof 275 Grand Piano, Hords, Keys, Guitars, Mallets, Bells, E Pianos, Processed Pianos, Effects & more.

Each preset has 55 layers with the ability to mix from 2 to 55 sounds simultaneously.

10 velocity layers for extremely realistic sound.

21.21 GB size on disk.

12398 samples (lossless compression).

10 mic positions.

The full version of Kontakt 5.8 or above is required. Not compatible with Kontakt Player.

Free version - fully function Piano with one mic position.

Paid version is normally $99, but on sale for $19.99 (and it sounds lovely based on the MP4)

https://www.muze.shop/en/index.php?route=product/product&path=72&product_id=126

pegasus_1_main.jpg

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

Their demos of their pianos sound really good. But they don't have any demos of their string libraries and their solo cello library's price is pretty inexpensive for a deep sampled cello. I googled but couldn't find any reviews. Does anyone here have this library or one of their other string libraries that can share their opinion? 

Thanks. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

11 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Their demos of their pianos sound really good. But they don't have any demos of their string libraries and their solo cello library's price is pretty inexpensive for a deep sampled cello. I googled but couldn't find any reviews. Does anyone here have this library or one of their other string libraries that can share their opinion? 

Thanks. 

There are demos of everything here...
https://www.muze.shop/link/_free.html

Unfortunately, I still don't have a machine with a DAW my friend is building and my laptop doesn't have the resources to handle installing KONTAKT and huge libraries made for it. And yet I'm still unable to control my GAS when you post tempting deals. Go figure!

• Haha 1