asdpf7325rq2lv

ABull

On 3/8/2021 at 10:32 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

Another good one from you Allan - I always enjoy your vocal - on this one you reminded me a bit of Chris Isaac.

I liked the snare as well - it fit the mood of the song.

Nifty lead guitar playing - nice job there.

Hey thanks Douglas -- yeah, way back in the way back when I attended Acme College of Demo Knowledge, I majored in no-autotune...and the like...and minored in snappy snare sound.  So, good catch on your part...  :)   --Allan.

Edited by ABull
  • Haha 1

I have to echo the above positive comments concerning your vocals and harmonies.  The lyrics are also wonderfully optimistic and are complimented by some  very nice melodic, cheery music.  I love the guitar accents and leads in this song.

Great stuff Allan!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 3:19 PM, freddy j said:

I have to echo the above positive comments concerning your vocals and harmonies.  The lyrics are also wonderfully optimistic and are complimented by some  very nice melodic, cheery music.  I love the guitar accents and leads in this song.

Great stuff Allan!

Freddy, thanks so much for those kind comments -- I'm glad you like my 'lil 'ol demo (...and the like) -- Allan.

Allan, this is a great little pop tune you've done here. It has a very catchy hook chorus, and I always like your vocals. I especially like how you used the triangle during the guitar lead instead of a cowbell, or was that my ears just ringing ? That Beatle harmony part does make an allusion to the 60's, but the rest of it is hard to categorize . . . I just like it, the overall way it sounds makes you feel good when you listen to it. Great work.

• Thanks 1