UAD HOT 50 Sale

cclarry

8 hours ago, Bapu said:

List is rather cold for the things I don't already own (I have at least 3 in native format).

Agreed. I really didn't see anything I really wanted.

Maybe's would be:

Harrison 32C
670 Comp upgrade
UA 175/176 comps
Chandler EQ

May use my $25 to get one of those. IDK

17 minutes ago, Zo said:

Any coupon availlable ?

If you are asking if anyone has a coupon they will give you, in my experience that has not worked. I think coupons are tied to a user.

But I could be wrong, so if anyone has a coupon they don't need give it Zo (or me) and he'll (I'll) see if it works. IIRC I tried that once with a code that someone "gave me" and it did not work.

6 hours ago, Bapu said:

If you are asking if anyone has a coupon they will give you, in my experience that has not worked. I think coupons are tied to a user.

But I could be wrong, so if anyone has a coupon they don't need give it Zo (or me) and he'll (I'll) see if it works. IIRC I tried that once with a code that someone "gave me" and it did not work.

Ah ok , i had a vaucher that was displaying on my card , it s gone now of course lol once the 50 % started lol 

So any idea when they give some time to time ?  The 32 c is the last plugin i need / want and maybe the alignement tool that i missed on sale last time ...

2 hours ago, Hatstand said:

when I saw the words "Hot" and "50" I thought it was an opportunity for an upgrade. Turns out to be a bunch of plugins.

When I Saw the Words, UAD HOT 50 SALE,  I thought it meant an Unattached Aged Divorcee Hot and 5O years old  selling cookies and cakes, …LOL 😄

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

When I Saw the Words, UAD HOT 50 SALE,  I thought it meant an Unattached Aged Divorcee Hot and 5O years old  selling cookies and cakes, …LOL 😄

If Fleer is caught reading this, Edith will be asking questions...

Edited by Hatstand
  • Haha 1

I checked and Kate Beckinsdale is only 47 so we can cross her off the list unfortunately :(

I guess that means she is not in the sale so full price or maybe there is a subscription deal?

Lars, go do that voodoo that you do so well :D

Edited by Hatstand
  • Great Idea 1