Waves WUP Sale - 25% Off

cclarry

That "longest pole in the tent" trick worked again.

The bulk of my products were due to expire on 7 Dec this year, I bought and registered Nx  on 25 Jan 2021, due to expire on 25 Jan 2022, yet my year of WUP just put everything out to 25 Jan 2023.

Yay for me this time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

That "longest pole in the tent" trick worked again.

The bulk of my products were due to expire on 7 Dec this year, I bought and registered Nx  on 25 Jan 2021, due to expire on 25 Jan 2022, yet my year of WUP just put everything out to 25 Jan 2023.

Yay for me this time.

THAT is how you do it!  Always either buy a NEW cheap plugin, or if you've just bought one use that, BEFORE
doing WUP and make sure to INCLUDE that plugin...it gets you TWO YEARS instead of one!

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, mibby said:

😜  My cost to WUP everything WITH the discount:  $418.75   🤣🤣🤣

What do I get for that??  Oh yeah, new UIs for the Renn stuff.

Should be $240 Max before the 25% discount. You can also call them and get the help to get that correct price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

THAT is how you do it!  Always either buy a NEW cheap plugin, or if you've just bought one use that, BEFORE
doing WUP and make sure to INCLUDE that plugin...it gets you TWO YEARS instead of one!

This doesn't work. If I add any plugin that WUP is not expired (IOW, current as a new plugin that you just bought would be), it jacks my price up to over $300. When I click the reason it's over the limit it tells me that I have selected to get more than one year of coverage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

This doesn't work. If I add any plugin that WUP is not expired (IOW, current as a new plugin that you just bought would be), it jacks my price up to over $300. When I click the reason it's over the limit it tells me that I have selected to get more than one year of coverage.

Oh....that's another loophole they've closed I guess...but I guess it would still be cheaper than paying $480 for two years!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Oh....that's another loophole they've closed I guess...but I guess it would still be cheaper than paying $480 for two years!

Much cheaper. I am only getting charged $180 before going to Koby. SO I am waiting to see what Koby will do for me before getting WUP'd!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RSMcGuitar said:

$300... Yeah, I'm good.

Yeah that was the same thing I thought!! 

But I knew Bapu just bought and extended for two years, so I started playing around with the options/plugin choices. That's when I got it down to $18. And that was selecting every one of my expired plugins. Some Version 9, some version 10 and 11. No version 12's

• Like 1

i am suprised people still willing to pay same plugin 2x or 3x times with waves WUP plan.......if people would  stopped paying this, waves  would have to change the strategy of selling those plugins......

Edited by dee
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

ONLY if it's a duplicate.  The Cap is $240 unless you are WUP'ing duplicate licenses

No it's when you have a component that has a lot of dayz reamining , witch is the case of last cla stuff , unselecting this dropped me to 180 , and 159 from Koby 

• Like 1