UAD Apollo x6 - no main output is available in CW

image.png.33fe2105cc4552db54f0090c9729ee79.pngimage.png.eade3259f3f4dcadad08d95bf0282179.pngimage.png.85cb562d7dc597c377b346fd2c21c4bb.pngimage.png.4d001f086e2f99f518d0ab2a8ab63875.png

Thanks a lot for your unimaginably quick response. Attached are UAD drivers detected (had to scroll and snap to show all) and ASIO settings. As I mentioned earlier, there's only one line/hz/mic input and no main or monitor or something to the effect. What is more perplexing, it looks like only one side (left?) of each available in/out is listed.

Thanks,

Alex.

@ALEXANDER SHUGAYEV Hi we don't have an Apollo inhouse to look at the settings so its harder to see what is expected.

1. Only one of two input is listed (1-st)

Cakewalk groups inputs and outputs as stereo pairs in preferences. Its normal to see the input with odd numbers since Cakewalk is showing pairs.
You can choose to see the output ports (in the tracks) as mono by checking the show mono outputs box.

2. Main output is absent

Most likely the main out is one of the ports listed in your list but named differently? I would try Mon L (Stereo), Line 1L (Stereo) or Aux 1L (Stereo) as the output port and see if that corresponds to the main out. We don't have control over the names that the device exposes.

Post a screenshot of what Cubase shows. 

May want to remove the Cubase installed "Generic Low Latency Driver" too.

Either rename the dll or remove its entry from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ASIO

While probably not related to the OP,  this has been known to cause problems when installed along with a factory supplied driver.

Did it not occur to you that those boxes need to be checked ?  
you don’t need to check the ones you’re not using but I see a lot that should be checked. 
And ASIO always only shows odd numbers 1- 3-5 etc.for input #2 you choose 1-right 

Edited by John Vere

6 minutes ago, scook said:

May want to remove the Cubase installed "Generic Low Latency Driver" too.

Either rename the dll or remove its entry from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ASIO

While probably not related to the OP,  this has been known to cause problems when installed along with a factory supplied driver.

True, its possible that is hijacking his main outs. If this turns out to be the issue let me know and I will report it to Steinberg.

Indeed :) but these are not the right boxes - there's only one side (L) of Apollo x6 inputs and no main/monitor output. I have fiddled with enabling ins/outs but none of these except for the left line/hz/mic input are of immediate relevance to a basic setup I'm trying to implement.

Thanks,

Alex.