S P A N

Hidden Symmetry

On 3/1/2021 at 9:47 AM, jack c. said:

love those chords/funk/recording.jack c.

Thanks jack!

3 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

heard this track before, I really like this; and now a great video to go with it - what's not to like!!

Really cool stuff my friend

Nigel

Appreciate it Nigel, this is the final mix & released version.

2 hours ago, daryl1968 said:

I just followed you on Amazon Music - I'll try and crank up some streams for you mate

Very nice , hope you enjoy the tracks. If you have your music on other sites let me know. thanks

11 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Furry paws tapping double time as I listen, funky horns and squelchy bass, nice steady drum groove with some tasteful fills, then we get the axe man and sax man, well what is not to like. 

Another production worthy of standing applause @Hidden Symmetry

Thanks Wookiee, glad your furry ears enjoyed the tune.

• Like 1

Some excellent funky jazz indeed.  The performances are great and the mix sound excellent to me.  The video is also well done.  Who knew (other than perhaps an engineer) that a video of bridges could be so doggone interesting?

Good stuff - I really enjoyed this!!

Edited by freddy j
correction

1 hour ago, freddy j said:

Some excellent funky jazz indeed.  The performances are great and the mix sound excellent to me.  The video is also well done.  Who knew (other than perhaps and engineer) that a video of bridges could be so doggone interesting?

Good stuff - I really enjoyed this!!

Thanks freddy, glad you enjoyed it too.

On 3/5/2021 at 1:25 PM, David Sprouse said:

I saw the portland tillicum crossing in there.  Loved the feel in this one, more funky.  Your drums are always so great sounding.

Hi David, don't know much about it but it seems like a cool bridge. I like the fact it's people friendly. Thanks for listening.

On 3/12/2021 at 11:02 AM, DeeringAmps said:

I'll just echo the above, everyone knows I'm a fanboi 😉

t

Thanks Tom, appreciate it.

On 3/13/2021 at 5:28 PM, treesha said:

Cool song for sure, interesting video and goes well with the song. Love the horn playing, but really everything is very good. Maybe the bridges in the red rocks area is over the colorado river? Looks like it might be.

Thanks treesha.  Yes, I think that one is the Navajo Bridge crossing over the Colorado River.

• Like 2