IK MIxbox Crossgrade

cclarry

14 hours ago, mister_tea said:

thanks Larry

I know this is already further down than the advertised sale, but the automatic special promo code seems to block out using jampoints.

Yep...any time that they put their own promo code in, Jampoints are locked out

Edited by cclarry

11 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Mixbox looks like an interesting idea that's obivously a Virtual Mix Rack ripoff , but the text is so hard to read on smaller sizes, since they didn't program the scaling right and the text is fuzzy at various sizes.

I guess the MAJOR advantage to Mixbox over VMR is that the 70 modules are all included from the onset, rather than having to buy them
"Piecemeal", but it's also not clear if additional modules beyond the 70 will be even added, and, if they are, will they be paid, or included.

It's handy for synth and keyboard players. I understand that guitar players already have boatloads of amp sims and pedals.

But adding this to your keys is a bit like having fun with stomp boxes. Without having to "borrow" guitar FX gear. :)

Plus they included plenty of FX chain presets to experiment with...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, cclarry said:

I guess the MAJOR advantage to Mixbox over VMR is that the 70 modules are all included from the onset, rather than having to buy them
"Piecemeal", but it's also not clear if additional modules beyond the 70 will be even added, and, if they are, will they be paid, or included.

The major advantge of MixBox over VMR is that you don't need iLok to use it.

• Great Idea 1