This program is impossible to use.

Matt Ramona

I don't think he/she was a troll either.  Once you start to use CbB or another similar full featured DAW for a time you can switch pretty easily. It is just the beginning learning is not that easy.    But if you do stick with it the rewards are :D:D:D:D

2 hours ago, Craig Anderton said:

What a lot of people don't realize that when they open CbB (or Logic, for that matter), they're being given the keys to what would have been a quarter-million dollar studio not that long ago - but without an engineer or tape op. It's as if the OP had walked into the Record Plant with no knowledge of what connected to the patch bay, how to sync to time code, etc.

Yes it is amazing at what you can do with most modern DAW's.      What my daughters do with video editors blows my mind. I never got into any deep video yet. Photography?  Yep and that took a good amount of time to learn IMHO!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InstrEd said:

I don't think he/she was a troll either.  Once you start to use CbB or another similar full featured DAW for a time you can switch pretty easily. It is just the beginning learning is not that easy.    But if you do stick with it the rewards are :D:D:D:D

Yes it is amazing at what you can do with most modern DAW's.      What my daughters do with video editors blows my mind. I never got into any deep video yet. Photography?  Yep and that took a good amount of time to learn IMHO!

Totally agree.

1 hour ago, John said:

Craig I agree with the notion that there is work to working with MIDI and audio. No one is born with how to work with it or with a computer.  I go back to my Army basic training when my drill Sargent said " we did it and you will do it too." This was said at the beginning of the day  usually in the dark and after he had told us what we were going to do that day.  Will can be replaced with "can".  He was right, we did do it. It was his and the training cadre's work with us that kept me alive in Vietnam. 

Anything of value requires work.  Cakewalk is an easy program to learn compared to many others but it is for those that want to learn. 

Thank you for your service, John. Especially in that war.

• Like 1