PA Leap Year Sale - Any Plugin for $29.99! - Round 2

Frank

2/3 - ROUND TWO!
YOUR 2nd CODE:

LYS2-2999

This is for you!
As a special THANK YOU, we decided that this year is also a Leap Year – crazy times, crazy offers.

You will receive your 3nd code on March 2
This code will be expired by then!  

Use this voucher code during checkout!
Code expires March 1 - 11:59 PM California Time  
* VAT will be applied to purchases made in the EU, only if applicable.

This voucher code is only valid 1x (once)
Choose ONE of our plugins and get it for $29.99, except for the subscription bundles and the products below. Please share this code with your friends!

* Products NOT included in this promotion:
ADPTR AUDIO Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000 J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Shadow Hills Class A, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Neold BIG AL, Lindell Audio 50 Series, Gallien-Krueger 800RB

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

I find this sale disingenuous. Any is the wrong word!.  Don’t get me wrong if there was something else I must have right now, it’s the time to get it... but seriously. 

EVERYTHING (between the Chicklets and the Erasers)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

I've been looking at some of their EQs - what does it mean for an EQ to be 'musical' (e,g. Bax EQ is described as One of the most musical EQs on the planet)?

Musical is nice, but verify that it also makes your audio warm.

Edited by emeraldsoul
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

I've been looking at some of their EQs - what does it mean for an EQ to be 'musical' (e,g. Bax EQ is described as One of the most musical EQs on the planet)?

There is no hard and fast definition.   You will find at least some general agreement on a few concepts

• Doesn't sound harsh
  • Easy to sound good at various settings (likely doens't go extreme so keeps things in a pleasing range)
  • Likely doesn't have really narrow Q values (which can tend to make things harsh - see first point)
  • Generally have wider slopes and Q values making broader adjustments instead of surgical adjustments
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, antler said:

what does it mean for an EQ to be 'musical'

Tamed to sound pleasant at all settings, including extremes. Normally, gentle and smooth, with carefully selected frequencies and curves. But essentially you get just a digital EQ with a fancy GUI.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, antler said:

It is + - 6 DB. I bought it but after the new wore off I don't use it. It is very clean sounding if that is what you are looking for. Try the demo. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I was considering that.

in fact it's not much a delay in the sens of echo but more like a doubler / chorus / flanger / phaser ....(everything under 30 ms of delay ) 

That said roland dimension , roland boss brigade chorus ect can make that 

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

I’m really stretching to find something useful to me that I don’t already have. Alpha compressor? Fuchs Wreck? Shadow Hills Green (even though I have red?)

Both of those are essential (expect for the Green if yo have the Red).   :)

Wish the Apha Comp was resizable though.

And the Train is quite nice - only complaint would be some more headroom on the clean side of things.  It gets insane amounts of gain really quickly.  

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

As mentioned in the first thread, the Unlimited Audio plug-ins are worth a look. At this price, especially BYOME and Triad. If you do glitch or sound design, I consider Unlimited's stuff essential.

I prefer unfiltered audio’s take on Byome and Triad :)

• Haha 1

Ah smaat guy, eh? Fixed, thankyouverymuch.

I was using my favorite limiter, Unlimited (by Sonic Anomaly, where did they go?), musta stuck in my mind. But if you know of anyone else who makes a BYOME (or Triad), let me know, 'cause I love the BYOME I got (which is by Unfiltered Audio, at least I think it is).

The thing must be monstrous if Glitchmachines supplies factory presets.

• Haha 1