IK FREE Synthwave Hitmaker and 15% Discount on Uno

cclarry

22 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I will know first hand as I said on another thread.  My USB hard drive took a tumble and I will have to pony up the whopping $9.99 to be able to redownload my products 🤪

You can use JamPoints for up to 30% of that!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TerraSin said:

Is there a way to back up the .zip file? Their new installer doesn't seem to show a download location for it.

Actually it does. In IK Product Manager, if you go to preferences (third icon on top right), you will see what the download directory is. You can even change it.

By default you will find the downloaded file(s) under Documents\IK Multimedia\IK Product Manager. There will be a directory for the product you just downloaded with the zip in it.

You can edit and save Syntronik instrument patches in ST4. The saved as patches will show up in the instrument folder.

But the newly saved patches from ST4 don't appear in either the Syntronik or SampleTank 3 browsers. I'm guessing that ST4 uses a different database index.

2 hours ago, abacab said:

You can edit and save Syntronik instrument patches in ST4. The saved as patches will show up in the instrument folder.

But the newly saved patches from ST4 don't appear in either the Syntronik or SampleTank 3 browsers. I'm guessing that ST4 uses a different database index.

Which is weird, considering Syntronik is ST disguised as a synth collection.

8 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Which is weird, considering Syntronik is ST disguised as a synth collection.

How many time do we have to go over this, the company is Italian and they do things the way they want. Even the Pope can't have them conform :D