IK FREE Synthwave Hitmaker and 15% Discount on Uno

cclarry

More freebies from IK Multimedia - Grab a Synth Giveaway - In exchange for responding to a short survey on synthesizers, participants will receive Hitmaker: Synthwave library (reg. €49.99) which works in the free SampleTank 4 Custom Shop. Valid until March 31st.

Plus, you'll receive a coupon for 15% off on the preorder of the new UNO Synth Pro.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=10476

• Thanks 8

IK Multimedia installation and utilitys is such a complete MESS. Just ONE utility that functions properly for everything would be enough. At the moment is custom shop, IK Product Manager, Authorization Manager

Product Manager is the complete opposite of what its name says. Another mess of a utility.

And then this limited time to download backups of your products before you have to pay for the privilege again. 

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TerraSin said:

Ahh thanks, found it. Nothing like having to download the same file twice... lol

I only downloaded once...from my account, purely because I know that if I don't store that stupid file,
after 90 days, they want MORE MONEY for it!  NOPE!

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I only downloaded once...from my account, purely because I know that if I don't store that stupid file,

I figured "It would only make sense for them to leave the zip file you download from their installer or at least ask you if you want to keep it after install". I guess that feature is just asking too much.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

The download zip's in your local IK Product Manager folder after install using PM. I just move that file to my archive HDD to keep it.

Product Manager will let you select a custom Download folder in preferences. I could place that path directly on my archive drive, but I find that the download, unzip, and installer steps run faster using my SSD.

Edited by abacab

3 hours ago, TerraSin said:

I figured "It would only make sense for them to leave the zip file you download from their installer or at least ask you if you want to keep it after install". I guess that feature is just asking too much.

See my latest reply to cclarry... 😉

Just now, abacab said:

The download zip's in your local IK Product Manager folder after install using PM. I just move that file to my archive HDD to keep it.

Yep...already did that, but I'd rather just do it manually....that way I KNOW that I have the file...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Yep...already did that, but I'd rather just do it manually....that way I KNOW that I have the file...

I just think it means you are an old fashion type of person Larry.   Translated - you are an "Old Fart"   Which is okay as I am too!     :D

• Great Idea 1