Ample Sound - DnD from riffer to midi track - crashes DAW

imstre

The problem arose long ago, she thought on the Ample Sound side, but in the same reaper everything works fine. The essence of the problem.
1. I open any VST instrument from Ample Sound in the project (VST2, others are not friendly at all).
2. in the "riffer" mode I write and edit the pattern.
3. Drag the finished pattern to the midi track.
4. I turn on the playback, the cakes are crashing.
Who faced and cured this trouble, help.

I'm not seeing this issue with the Ample riffer factory patterns. To test this, start with a new blank project.

Insert only a single instance of an Ample Bass with riffer, then drag n drop a factory pattern to the MIDI track and hit play.

Does this still crash?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, imstre said:

The problem arose long ago, she thought on the Ample Sound side, but in the same reaper everything works fine.

This is not particularly meaningful. It fails to take into account all the plug-ins that work fine in the DAW.

Submitting a crash dump may be a good idea

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, abacab said:

I'm not seeing this issue with the Ample riffer factory patterns. To test this, start with a new blank project.

Insert only a single instance of an Ample Bass with riffer, then drag n drop a factory pattern to the MIDI track and hit play.

Does this still crash?

Thanks! ok all, function :)

10 часов назад, скук сказал::

Это не имеет особого смысла. Он не учитывает все плагины, которые работают нормально в рабочей станции.

Отправка аварийного дампа может быть хорошей идее

спасибо вам

10 hours ago, imstre said:

Thanks! ok all, function :)

OK, since the plugin is working, then the crash likely has something to do with your project having an unexpected condition. Your best bet is to follow scook's recommended advice to submit a crash dump for analysis.