Kuassa Efektor Week

cclarry

I was playing on the Vermillion amp the other day. I did have it paired with Red Wirez IR's, but it really had good rich sound  that I was enjoying very much.

[edit] And I just noticed that it's on sale at JRR for $19!! Wow! Great deal for that amp.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Grem said:

I was playing on the Vermillion amp the other day. I did have it paired with Red Wirez IR's, but it really had good rich sound  that I was enjoying very much.

[edit] And I just noticed that it's on sale at JRR for $19!! Wow! Great deal for that amp.

If you put it into your cart there is an extra discount of $2.85. So you get it for only $16.15 !

I bought it yesterday without trial, because some time ago I purchased Cerberus Bass Amp and it blew my mind away! I didn't expect something like that for such a price! IMO one of the best bass amp simulations around, it comes near real gear. I hope Vermilion is of similar quality. I also like their autorisation with a key file, no hassle to install it on offline PCs and if a computer fails you do not have trouble to restore it (hardware ids and such ...).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, marled said:

If you put it into your cart there is an extra discount of $2.85. So you get it for only $16.15 !

I bought it yesterday without trial, because some time ago I purchased Cerberus Bass Amp and it blew my mind away! I didn't expect something like that for such a price! IMO one of the best bass amp simulations around, it comes near real gear. I hope Vermilion is of similar quality. I also like their autorisation with a key file, no hassle to install it on offline PCs and if a computer fails you do not have trouble to restore it (hardware ids and such ...).

Should be even less with the GROUP code...

• Like 2