SOLVED: Session Drummer 3 will not show...

pax-eterna

Having this issue with Session Drummer 3...no matter what I try(including most of the tips - well at least the ones I could find) to get it to work. Cakewalk (latest version) will not sho it in the list of instruments (Plug-in Manager).

I have noted that when CW is doing the scan Session Drummer flashes up, but so quick you REALLY have to watch closely to see it, whereas all the other instrument VSTs pause at least for a second or two....further, the Platinum Samples add-ons I have for SD3 find it ok and install fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on this at all?

Tried installing/ uninstalling a couple of times...adding the SD3 folder as a search folder in the VST prefs.......... tried moving the .DLL out of the folder - re-scanning-putting it back in the folder -rescan..................nothing seems to work...

Edited by pax-eterna

Solved from this link http://www.cakewalk.com/Support/Knowledge-Base/2007013357/Session-Drummer-3-is-not-being-recognized-by-SONAR-X3   ...I did search for this on the Cakewalk search bar but this one didn't show for some reason?  Came across it by accident on Google. But installing the redistributable from MS fixed it. So thanks to Scook.