Icon iKeyboards

cclarry

These are MIDI Keyboards with DAW Controller built in!  They're made of metal,
not plastic, and they have full size Piano Keys.  Not weighted...but pretty nice for
the asking prices...from $129 to $199

Comes with iMap Software, with predefined templates for

Cubase
Studio One
Pro Tools
Samplitude
Reaper
Logic Pro
Reason
Ableton

And you can even define your own...

DAW Controls even include a Touch Sensitive Fader control (see pic)

https://iconproaudio.com/products/keyboards/

iKeyboard5X-Front.jpg

Edited by cclarry

The ikeyboard 5x is exactly what I've been looking for and the price is right too. $179 on Amazon. I could get it free because I have a lot of reward points from my credit card for some major appliance purchases I recently had to make that I could only get on Amazon.

I'll have to dig around and see if it plays nicely with Studio One.

Edit: It does work with Studio One. The ad I was looking at didn't list it but they do on their site. 👍🏻 (And I see you had it in your OP too. DOH! Getting old. Sorry. 👴🏻)

Edited by Shane_B.
  • Great Idea 1

52 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

The ikeyboard 5x is exactly what I've been looking for and the price is right too. $179 on Amazon. I could get it free because I have a lot of reward points from my credit card for some major appliance purchases I recently had to make that I could only get on Amazon.

I'll have to dig around and see if it plays nicely with Studio One.

Edit: It does work with Studio One. The ad I was looking at didn't list it but they do on their site. 👍🏻 (And I see you had it in your OP too. DOH! Getting old. Sorry. 👴🏻)

If you weren't going to get it FREE I'd recommend Musician's Friend, because it's $149.99 there...

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/keyboards-midi/icon-ikeyboard-5x

Be warned. Icon has a LOT of quality control issues with their iKeyboard line. I really really wanted to like them. Small form, 88 key, semi-weighted board? I had the perfect place for it. Attractive metal case? Sadly, the keys have issues, the hardware on the board itself has issues and the software has issues as well. They really could have knocked it out of the park with the line but instead, they cheapened out on a lot of important details.