FR: Default Track in Bounce To Track dialog

JoseC

Currently the Bounce to Track dialog defaults to "New Track". When I am sampling soft synths I want all bounced clips to go to the same track. Then I can drag them to the browser from there. I have a keyboard shortcut for Bounce to Tracks, but I have to select the track every time, because CbB always wants to create a new one. It would be nice to be able to choose between creating a new track, or setting an existing one as default. This way, bouncing a clip is a matter of two key clicks. I know that I could freeze the synth and drag the clip to the browser, but I find the Bounce to Tracks dialog options more flexible.

4 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

A similar "effect" can be achieved by freezing the track, right clicking on the frozen track and selecting "bounce to clips". This is not the same as what you want, though.

That takes even longer,  because then I need to unfreeze (thaw?) the track to keep on working on it. I just want an option for the track in the Bounce to Tracks dialog to persist, so I can sample things to it on the fly, without having a new track by default every time.