Bypass

Vernon Barnes

3 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

I’m getting better at checking things like that. Sometimes I’ll hit my keyboard accidentally and turn different things off without noticing I did it 

I got a new keyboard and kept hitting F12 by accident because of how close the keys are together. Took me forever to figure out what the hell I was hitting and causing that screen to come up. Try it. Hit F12 while your web browser is up. Hit it again to close the screen. 

*Whew!*

Considering our general age-range here (5-year old moderators not-withstanding), I first was worried that you were going to have to have surgery Glyn! 😮

I wonder how many routings and effects we use only because we think we should even when we don't hear any difference! 😉

3 minutes ago, paulo said:

Link requires creating an account, so no idea what it is, but I spent far to long yesterday wondering why a pro channel compressor was having zero effect.

I don't have an Instagram account, but was able to see the page.  I hacked out the image (actually using F12 to bring up the Developer window - works with Chrome in Windows 10, not sure about other systems).  Here's the image:

Music-CompressorInBypass.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oneofmany said:

(Windows key + Shift) - s will open up the  snip tool which is a painless way of grabbing any part of the screen, regardless of what it is. 

it would be (Window key + Shift + S) - all three.  Just spent 5 minutes trying this and it was not working for me.  Had to look it up. it also takes a few seconds to come up ( at least on my system).

Just say'n . . .

Syphus