Console Question

Astraios

Hi and Hello 😷

do you know any trick to switch the *Priority" between Tracks and Busses without Mouse-activity in the console-view.
Keyboard arrows left or right do move the active hightlight, but I haven't found a way to switch from tracks to busses...

As you can see in the following picture, it is possible to switch in ACT window....

1696517792_TracksandBusses_.jpg.8e3ab1d03a35ed97b2f54f151001cb4d.jpg

ACT Window in Cakewalk

_ACT_.jpg.320ea5dcddf1a378cd145cea1a15c58f.jpg

in this dropdown list (in ACT option window) are all available CbBL-commands specified... (might be hundreds)

Previous Group or Next Group  are assignable MIDI-remote commands.

106656572__previousgroup_.jpg.75d60101002eba70a103c36f765f0b22.jpg

Nice to meet you 😁

Edited by Astraios

1 hour ago, scook said:

The key bindings for for Move Input Focus to Track/Bus Pane are global so they should work in either the Track or Console Views.

You mean these two shortcuts, right?

- Put focus in Track pane --- SHIFT+UP ARROW
- Put focus in Bus pane --- SHIFT+DOWN ARROW

But it didn't do the trick for me

12 hours ago, scook said:

Works for me

Focus moves with left and right keyboard-arrows when console-view window (floating mode) is active, but if focus is set by shortcut "Put focus in Track pane/ Bus pane" it moves by arrowkey up and down...

because the cursor remains in the track pane (track or bus) in console-view it is highlighted but not really active - only after mouse-click into the highlighted field

Switching the focus between track and bus in console-view only works with floating windows here....
realize the difference - one is focused (passive) and one is focused (active) with little withe angles

1943578664_difference1.PNG.b498c7452cfbf8451a5020fb8f3a67e8.PNG

14943074_difference2.PNG.00601c7ef4401801c965bd0adebe7d7b.PNG

Edited by Astraios

21 hours ago, 57Gregy said:

Are there shortcuts for switching between screensets or workspaces? For instance tracks in one, and busses in the other, click a couple keys and you switch between them.

I quit piddling around with screensets. Loading takes too long  for me and remembering what is for what makes me nervous. Now I get used to these Lenses.  Anyway, there are shortcuts for the use of screensets...

Edited by Astraios