IK Amplitube Soldano 100 Amp FREE

cclarry

6 minutes ago, TerraSin said:

If you have Custom Shop installed, click on Restore My Purchases in the app. Scroll down and it should be somewhere in the amp list

Those are the instructions but it isn't that simple in all cases.

Go to the website and then got your your account and my products pages.  Until you get a pop up there that it is added, the Custom Shop section (which you have to do after that) won't work in many cases.

Appreciate the gift from IK, but these installs are always frustrating as there is usually some hidden step or glitch in the system.  

Went a bit strangely for me too. It didn't end up showing in the Custom Shop that it was owned, but when I opened AT5 it was there and functional.
Pretty nice little freebie! Thanks IK!

Pretty excited about what they have in the works for AT5, I just hope it's not all metal-ish.

ETA: I closed and re-opened the Custom Shop and it was there.

Edited by RSMcGuitar

1 hour ago, LittleStudios said:

For the presets: open Product Manager and search AmpliTube 5's Presets tab for the presets and install

Weird, I see the Preset tab only for AT4, not for AT5.
Anyway, SLO100 is "installed" successfully.

3 hours ago, LittleStudios said:

What about getting the presets?  I can't seem to them. 

Here's the instructions from the site:

1 hour ago, filo said:

Weird, I see the Preset tab only for AT4, not for AT5.
Anyway, SLO100 is "installed" successfully.

They are being released later.  From the link: "We've hooked up with iconic guitar legends Joe Satriani, Gus G, Marty Friedman and Slash to roll out brand-new artist presets for AmpliTube 5 over the coming weeks."

1 hour ago, abacab said:

I tried to add it, then discovered that the SLO-100 had been added last year. So I'm puzzled by that if it's new?

I acquired Amplitube 4 Max last year, then installed Amplitube 5 CS when it was released. All of my AT4 gear made the trip over.

The Soldano SLO-100 was included in AmpliTube 4 MAX so yes you already had it from there.

• Thanks 3