sample folders

Heya! Cakewalk does have a built in browser to browse your sample folder which is nice, however, there are certain directories that i am not able to access. Most of my samples that i use are located into the program files (x86) folder but for some reason, I am unable to access this even though in other daws i am able to.  Is there way to fix this so the directory can appear?

Thanks in advanced!

Edited by Stephen Ajewole

The media browser in CbB will display anything the OS permits.

Because there are no predefined links in the media browser to where ever these samples are stored, it is necessary to navigate to the folder using a combination of the Up one level button (G in the image) to move up the directory tree and click folder names in the browser to go into a directory. To add to the Content Location menu (C in the image), click the Save Content Location icon (L in the image).

Browser.03.1.png

The media browser usually only shows file types recognized by CbB. It is possible to see all files and folders by select the option under Views on the Browser menu (B in the image)

For more info on the media browser see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Browser.03.html

44 minutes ago, scook said:

The media browser in CbB will display anything the OS permits.

Because there are no predefined links in the media browser to where ever these samples are stored, it is necessary to navigate to the folder using a combination of the Up one level button (G in the image) to move up the directory tree and click folder names in the browser to go into a directory. To add to the Content Location menu (C in the image), click the Save Content Location icon (L in the image).

Browser.03.1.png

The media browser usually only shows file types recognized by CbB. It is possible to see all files and folders by select the option under Views on the Browser menu (B in the image)

For more info on the media browser see http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Browser.03.html

Thanks scook! got it working :) had to press the views browser as you said

• Thanks 1