Arm to Record but all tracks fall silent

Roy-Al

Win X Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675  @ 3.07GHz   3.07 GHz, 12 gig ram, 64 bit, M-Audio Duo

Having previously recorded multiple tracks, when arming and recording another, the sound from all other tracks go silent. When I disarm the track, all the tracks have sound.  What am I doing wrong?

Roy-Al

15 hours ago, Roy-Al said:

Win X Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675  @ 3.07GHz   3.07 GHz, 12 gig ram, 64 bit, M-Audio Duo

Having previously recorded multiple tracks, when arming and recording another, the sound from all other tracks go silent. When I disarm the track, all the tracks have sound.  What am I doing wrong?

Roy-Al

ReginaldStjohn:  All tracks are to the master and it is not muted. I am recording audio tracks.

You should really watch the tutorials on basic recording as from what you have written you are way off the mark. It takes to long for me to type basic instructions and the videos do a great job of explaining. 

we have a tutorials sub forum here and I recommend the videos by Creative Sauce. 

it’s well worth the time spent when you start out. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, roy-al@earthlink.net said:

OOPS! The "Write" button got rid of all my previously recorded tracks. I exited without saving so my project is okay But I'm back to the same problem. Help!

The 'W' button does not get rid of anything. It enables or disables recording automation on the track. Stuff like volume or pan automation. There is something else going on. Please look through the documentation and then post a short video or screen capture(s) of your issues.