Free Bitwig Studio 8-Track with CM

Fleer

I have a Computer Music subscription but I'll be damned if I can figure out the answer to either of the filesilo questions for this month's issue. One is the first work in the feature title on p13, but there is no feature title on p13. There was another question about page 20, and a red/orange box, but I could not figure that one out either. 

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I have a Computer Music subscription but I'll be damned if I can figure out the answer to either of the filesilo questions for this month's issue. One is the first work in the feature title on p13, but there is no feature title on p13. There was another question about page 20, and a red/orange box, but I could not figure that one out either. 

Did some trail and error: Page 13 = Page 16

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i have my CM sub via Zinio.

Then went to Filesilo, logged in, clicked the issue and it asked for first word in headline on article top right of page 8. Added that word and straight in no prob. Downloaded the WORD File with the link to get the lic code, filled in form, sent. Then got email with unique code and a link at a special page at Bitwig to download the installer.

All good

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Did the same. And discovered as Brian did that there are no instructions for getting the Bitwig serial. BIt of a screwup this month, I would say.

It shows up now.  They might have some glitch or delay for that.  It aboslutly was not there right after I entered the "slio" 

image.thumb.png.26555deb7d2ba4b20c0c630f2a84a60d.png

image.thumb.png.0f3c2c134e68ad26f269f58bec8cb0cf.png

3 hours ago, paulo said:

I can't understand why anyone who already has a full featured DAW would be interested in having a crippled one. 

I'm 100% in the same boat.  The only consideration for me is trying it cross platform (such as linux), to see if an older machine can then be turned into an alternate music production option .  I may not even get to that point, but I'm a grab it while I can type.  

The 2 VST limition is crazy, and the upgrade costs doesn't make any sense when I'm a Windows user.  

I'm very satisfied with Cakewalk.  

Edited by Brian Walton

17 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

I'm 100% in the same boat.  The only consideration for me is trying it cross platform (such as linux), to see if an older machine can then be turned into an alternate music production option .  I may not even get to that point, but I'm a grab it while I can type.  

The 2 VST limition is crazy, and the upgrade costs doesn't make any sense when I'm a Windows user.  

I'm very satisfied with Cakewalk.  

Yip absolutely crazy to limit addition of vsts to just 2. I think 2 per track maybe? Still though .. nuts