Low Cut SC Filter with 6 frequency settings
    Each channel provides Dry/Wet controls

The VSC-3 Plugin AKA “Blue Mauritius”
VSC-3 Plugin

Features:
Can you resize the Plugin “Yes”
Do you have a Side-chain Filter “Yes”
Does it have a Mix Knob “Yes”
Can you adjust the threshold by pressing the Vertigo Sound symbol and clicking on “Low Threshold” to make Gain Reduction more sensitive to lower puts “Yes”
Can it make you that perfect Vanilla Latte from your favourite Coffee Shop “No it’s a Compressor”

Pricing:
Full Price €289, intro Price €149
VST3, AAX Native (AAX DSP may come in the future), AU, 32Bit, 64Bit.

https://www.vertigosound.com/products/vsc-3-plugin

They say: THE TRUE EMULATION 

Is that suggesting that PA didn't get it right? That's how I'm reading it.

Looks like you can still get the VSC 2 on PA website. I was able to add it to the cart.

Edited by Grem
More info

5.3 The license is limited to the right to install and use the Software on a maximum of three computers belonging to the same company or household of Customer. In the case that due to a hardware defect or the like Customer is no longer be able to use the Software, Customer may acquire a new license key against payment of 29.00 EUR.
If Customer loses or damages the license key, a re-licensing of the Software against full license-fee is normally required. However, Customer may request Mustang Sound GmbH to supply a replacement key by (i) paying the aforementioned fee and (ii) submitting a written declaration in which Customer undertakes to refrain from using the replaced license key under threat of an appropriate contractual penalty, in order to avoid the need to re-license the Software. Acceptance of such declaration is at the sole discretion of Mustang Sound GmbH.

since i change a lot of hardware , am i right to be in little stress pre purchase ?

6 minutes ago, Zo said:

you guyz would be surpised witch comps can handle a candle up against it ...;)

I'm not sure I understand your point - we will be surprised which compressors are as good as VSC3?  If so, which do you like?

5 minutes ago, mibby said:

I'm not sure I understand your point - we will be surprised which compressors are as good as VSC3?  If so, which do you like?

Ahah first i was saying that this comp is a beast , and as usual it forces me to rediscover my compressors ...i fired a lot of them and one that i alwayz loved and considered one of their best release is the ik opto comp !

spl iron is there too ( more colored)  as well as the alpha comp ...

• Thanks 1