Akai Professional Spring Forward Sale - New Product Every Day!

cclarry

Note: The installer attempts to install the Pace licensing tool.   The attempt happens whether you want it to or not.

If you don't have the latest version of the Pace licensing tool, head over to here to download the latest version.

https://www.ilok.com/#!home

Once you have the latest version of the Pace licensing tool installed, Install Stratum. Keep a close eye on the install process and get ready to hit cancel during the Pace licensing install phase.   That's what I did.  I did not want to risk installing an incomparable version of the Pace licensing tool on my Windows 10 PC - resulting in a BSOD.  It may well have seen the later version of the Pace licensing tool present and refused the install (and just install Stratum) - but I did not want to risk it.

2 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Essential Keyboard Collection any good?

Not particularly good but at the available price, very convenient. I intend to use it as a quickly accessible, standalone "desktop" keys app and for basic project template sketching. I will almost certainly replace the sounds with anything else by Sonivox, Air, EZ Keys, Native instruments et al. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Essential Keyboard Collection any good?

Haven't tried any instruments based on the new struQture audio engine from Qubiq Audio.

My guess is that it's a new sample player engine using recycled AIR and Sonivox keyboard samples to create an all-in-one instrument, based on this description at Sonivox: https://sonivoxmi.com/products/details/essential-keyboard-collection

Hopefully it's an improvement because their samples aren't bad, but the old players and UI's left a lot to be desired!

• Like 1