Ik Saturator X issue

Zo

Hi guyz , i wanted to know if you guyz have the same issues with this exellent plugin (but unusable cause if those)

to reproduce , two scenarios 

A)     1) launch sat x , choose any algo ( tape , tube what ever) , unlink input and output .....let say you put input at 1db and output at -2db 

2) save project , re open , now the input jumped at 2db like if it was linked 

B)     1) launch sat x, choose any algo , unlink input and output , tweak them , if re linked , if you then move any of them , input will then jump to output value , no more relatif ...

C ) if any oversampling is choosen , of you save the project and reopen , the led is not on , the problem is that we don t even know if the oversampling is also off and state lost or not ...

can you guyz try to reproduce and confirm ...i ve been relaying this issue since some time now and still no fix ...  so before pushing them more and wanna have feedback of others ;) 

Thks guyz , and because of this setting loss at save , i can t use what i consider one of the most versatile and great sounding sat plugin around.

Peter. If you read this , we need negative values for input , because the headroom is so different from let s say tube to transformers ... we really need this , because gainstaging isn t sometime done at production stage when sometime we use this baby !!

I get the same thing in my CbB.

Also fails in Cubase 10.0.15--  the two controls reload with the same value. 

It doesn't seem to have relative linking at all, I'm not sure that's a bug more like a completely missing feature. 

The oversampling light doesn't restore on a reload either (but the value 1x/2x/4x does restore).