Time Space Deal on AAS Chromophone 3

cclarry

EXCLUSIVE FOR T+S CUSTOMERS

We've teamed up with AAS to bring you this exclusive deal!

If you own a Chromaphone Sound Pack (including the one we gave away free with purchases over Christmas) then you can buy the FULL version of the Chromaphone 3 synth for just $69 / £52 - that's a 65% saving off the full price! 

Just add Chromaphone 3 to your cart and use code: TSBUYC3

Save 65% on AAS Chromaphone 3

https://www.timespace.com/products/aas-chromaphone-3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I need to remember that I have this more often. So far, after the initial new toy playtime it has become my new version one and two - only ever reach for it if I want a marimba type sound. I might as well change it's name in the plug-in menu to Marimba Thing, lol.

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Get. This. 
It’s the best of AAS and the best of modeling (together with Pianoteq). 

Hey Fleer, how would you rate Lounge Lizard vs Pianoteq's electric pianos? I've already got the former, and was wondering whether to put the latter on my wishlist should they have another instrument pack sale this year.

1 minute ago, antler said:

Hey Fleer, how would you rate Lounge Lizard vs Pianoteq's electric pianos? I've already got the former, and was wondering whether to put the latter on my wishlist should they have another instrument pack sale this year.

Not @Fleer but I really like Lounge Lizard. it has a certain "bark" when you lay into the tines.
Pianoteq can sometimes come across as too clean or sparkly, which is alright if that is what you need but the dirt just makes things feel more authentic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Not @Fleer but I really like Lounge Lizard. it has a certain "bark" when you lay into the tines.
Pianoteq can sometimes come across as too clean or sparkly, which is alright if that is what you need but the dirt just makes things feel more authentic.

Thanks for chiming in Simeon! As the guy who seems to have reviewed every single piano library out there (and then some), it's great to hear your perspective on things.

I slightly prefer Pianoteq over Lounge Lizard, when playing with live band and doing some recordings, it did mix very well with the rest. I only had Lounge Lizard 3.4 and Lounge Lizard Cakewalk but the bark was always just a bit too artificial to me, maybe that's got changed in v4 full version...?

Edited by chris.r