Liner Notes

Jerry Gerber

Hello,

I am just beginning pre-production work on my 15th album.  I am seeking someone to write the liner notes.  This involves getting very familiar with the recording and being able to write intelligently and thoughtfully about the music.  It's a paid gig of course.  Must have writing credits!

Contact Jerry Gerber if interested at:

jerry@jerrygerber.com

or

415-242-4003

Thanks,

Jerry

www.jerrygerber.com

On 2/20/2021 at 7:27 AM, jsg said:

. . . and being able to write intelligently and thoughtfully . . . .    .    Must have writing credits!

Jerry, you realize this is "The Coffee House", v2.0 nonetheless?

There hasn't been much intelligence and thoughtfulness here since . . . well jeeze, you might be the first?.

As for credits, you might find a few who'll take credit for the stuff you'll find behind the doors and on the walls of public toilets?.

Any way, best of luck with your search. 👍

17 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

Jerry, you realize this is "The Coffee House", v2.0 nonetheless?

There hasn't been much intelligence and thoughtfulness here since . . . well jeeze, you might be the first?.

As for credits, you might find a few who'll take credit for the stuff you'll find behind the doors and on the walls of public toilets?.

Any way, best of luck with your search. 👍

Fret Flintstone or whatever your real name is:

I really wish that you hadn't posted and hijacked my thread with irrelevant comments. 

To be fair, the Coffee House has always been the place where topics go to become buffoonery.   That's its purpose!  We all need to let off steam (especially now).

That said, similar to the lack of a hardware forum like we used to have, it would be really nice to have a separate forum for those trying to find others for real endeavors (e.g., "I need a drummer," "I need a singer," "I need someone for album artwork," "I need someone for liner notes.").  This would be similar to those bulletin boards at Guitar Center and, by its very nature, would avoid what happens down here. 🙂