Sonitus Plugins

Will.

Question

10 answers to this question

Not that easy to do and maintain across updates

Read about skinning bundled plug-ins here

In short, plug-ins using images in folders are easier to re-skin and the skins persist after updates. 

Those without image folders like Sonitus do not easily lend themselves to re-skinning.

11 minutes ago, scook said:

Not that easy to do and maintain across updates

Read about skinning bundled plug-ins here

In short, plug-ins using images in folders are easier to re-skin and the skins persist after updates. 

Those without image folders like Sonitus do not easily lend themselves to re-skinning.

Yeah! I've seen this that's why this topic is here now.  😁

Their UI needs an upgrade, not just themes. 

28 minutes ago, scook said:

So a user cannot do this.

It is a feature request for the developers.

As you know, there is a dedicated area on this forum for feature requests.

IIRC, someone already submitted this request.

You'll be surprised what the "USER" can do. There's already a user that's altering CbB by adding extra features to cakewalk by himself. 

If done well and appreciated by other users, the solution for maintaining it accross update, would be that the dev embrace it and include it in the official version. Seeing how the devs respond well to the users request on this forum, it might be possible. If they get the UI already done and only need to incorporate it, they might agree to do it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

If done well and appreciated by other users, the solution for maintaining it accross update, would be that the dev embrace it and include it in the official version. Seeing how the devs respond well to the users request on this forum, it might be possible. If they get the UI already done and only need to incorporate it, they might agree to do it.

I like this response. 

Yeah. If only my proramming skills was that good. I would gladly give back to the DEV to thank them by creating the new UI.