Best DAW deal, now promoted by Warren Huart

Bapu

The DAW is the deal, the course? Who knows!!??!!

Hey Bapu,

Hope you’re doing marvellously well!

When it comes to choosing your DAW, there are plenty of options.

However, one free DAW stands out from the crowd: Cakewalk by Bandlab.

Now, we also have a course that will teach you exactly how to harness the power of this free DAW: The Ultimate Cakewalk by BandLab Course!

Whether you’re looking to produce music, film audio, voiceovers, or podcasts, you should keep Cakewalk by Bandlab on the top of your list as one of your best options.

With no strings attached, you’ll get an unlimited track-count, a high-quality 64-Bit audio engine, VST 3 support for 3rd party plugins, as well as a wide array of stock plugins, virtual instruments, warp editing capability, and more!

However, even with an amazing DAW at your fingertips, you still need to know how to use it in order to produce professional music.

In this course, professional engineer and 15-year Cakewalk power user, Robert McClellan, shows you how to get off on the right foot with Cakewalk by Bandlab and make it a digital workhorse that allows you to pump out pro-grade audio projects on a daily basis!

With 10 modules and 6 hours of detailed instruction, The Ultimate Cakewalk by Bandlab Course will teach you everything you ever need to know about creating music in this powerful, free DAW.

Get The Ultimate Cakewalk by BandLab Course here!

Have a marvellous time recording and mixing!
Warren Huart

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

With no strings attached, you’ll get an unlimited track-count, a high-quality 64-Bit audio engine, VST 3 support for 3rd party plugins, as well as a wide array of stock plugins, virtual instruments, warp editing capability, and more!

Actually, there are even strings attached.  Cakewalk by Bandlab comes with Studio Instrument Strings.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't mind Warren Huart, he always makes me feel so marvellous. For some reason he always reminds me of Elvis Presley, I don't know why, he doesn't look like him and the accents wrong but whenever I am watching his videos there just seems to be something Elvisy about him.

It's a big plug for Cakewalk though if he's churning out a video about it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cclarry said:

those of us who had Platinum really
lost about $500 on the deal...for our Lifetime updates...but I guess, in a roundabout
kind of way, we're still getting those updates!  Perspective!

Yes! As things worked out, the SONAR Platinum license holders are getting their updates, and those updates are now developer-driven rather than marketing, so, bonus.

To help you feel better, here are some things that people who only started with CbB don't get: Dimension, Drop Zone, Session Drummer, Square 1, Cyclone, PSYN II, Rapture, Z3ta, Lounge Lizard Session, Ultra Analog Session, Strum Session, True Pianos, Addictive Drums, Melodyne, BiFilter,  Blue Tubes, BlueVerb, LP EQualizer, LP Multiband compressor, TS transient shaper, Channel Tools, ProChannel modules I'd love to have like Panipulator, Concrete Limiter and PC-2A. Some of those are proprietary Cakewalk products that seem less and less likely to see the light of day as time goes on. They can't be had for any amount of money.

Also whatever amount of time you got to use the program between when you bought your license and April 2018.😀

I don't think that anyone else got over on the SONAR license holders, I'm really grateful that we all bought in and kept the company going for 30 years. I say "we" because I was one myself, back in 2000 or so, around the time that it became "SONAR."

• Like 3