hot to recover deleted melodyne app ??

marcopurple

12 minutes ago, Keith Wilby said:

I had trouble with Melodyne a while back. I contacted their customer services and they were fantastic and got me back up and running again in no time. Drop them an email. They will either re-send you the installation files or provide you with a download link.

I did not quite correctly explain, in the installation package from the BANDLAB, there is a MELODYNE, and it works in conjunction with the DAW, this particular APP I accidentally deleted, whether this version of the melody is paid or not, but it worked, and I am not sure how to restore it that the developers will send me a copy that was in the package

Re-install it.

BA keeps track of what it has installed and disables those options once installed.

To reset the install option requires deleting a registry entry

The key is in 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cakewalk Music Software\Cakewalk\Installers

I cannot tell you the exact Melodyne key because I did not install the Melodyne trial. 

It should be pretty easy to determine which is the Melodyne key by looking at the data in the records.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scook said:

Re-install it.

BA keeps track of what it has installed and disables those options once installed.

To reset the install option requires deleting a registry entry

The key is in 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cakewalk Music Software\Cakewalk\Installers

I cannot tell you the exact Melodyne key because I did not install the Melodyne trial. 

It should be pretty easy to determine which is the Melodyne key by looking at the data in the records.

If I understood you correctly, the (melodyne) that comes with the package from the bandlab is a trial demo version that will need to be bought after a while, right? thank you for your help !!!

Yes, it is a time-limited demo.

When the demo expires, the editor and most of the note detection algorithms are turned off.

However, monophonic audio-to-MIDI and tempo detection continue to work. 

To use Melodyne beyond the trial period as a Region FX and have polyphonic support requires purchasing a license from Celemony. 

Review this page for the features supplied by each version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scook said:

Yes, it is a time-limited demo.

When the demo expires, the editor and most of the note detection algorithms are turned off.

However, monophonic audio-to-MIDI and tempo detection continue to work. 

To use Melodyne beyond the trial period as a Region FX and have polyphonic support requires purchasing a license from Celemony. 

Review this page for the features supplied by each version.

Thx im understand now ! Thx you !!