SOLO and UNSOLO

Yury

Question

Hello,

When I want to compare two tracks for loudness or output values or anything else, I have to solo one track and listen to it. If I want to listen to other track I have to unsolo  first track and solo other track to here it. Is there any way to switch between tracks with one click, so when I solo other track, first one will unsolo automatically. I know in some DAWs you can do it. I saw its done in Cubase on Youtube. Any thoughts or help will be really appreciated.

2 answers to this question

This might help you, @Yury

Exclusive Solo

"By default, Cakewalk allows you to solo multiple tracks and buses simultaneously. With Exclusive Solo mode, you can only solo one track and one bus at a time.When you solo a track or bus in Exclusive Solo mode, all other soloed tracks or buses are automatically unsoloed. This allows you to quickly listen to individual tracks and buses in isolation without having to manually unsolo other tracks or buses."

16 minutes ago, Colin Nicholls said:

This might help you, @Yury

Exclusive Solo

"By default, Cakewalk allows you to solo multiple tracks and buses simultaneously. With Exclusive Solo mode, you can only solo one track and one bus at a time.When you solo a track or bus in Exclusive Solo mode, all other soloed tracks or buses are automatically unsoloed. This allows you to quickly listen to individual tracks and buses in isolation without having to manually unsolo other tracks or buses."

Wow!!! Thanks a lot. That was so simple