A Fine Example of IK Stupidity

cclarry

On 2/19/2021 at 1:49 AM, abacab said:

That thing is amazing! I don't know what sort or magic sauce they poured into it, but so far everything I've run through it sounds better!

Well worth waiting for a sale! It's basically a preset machine that you can tweak a bit, but that's useful for those of us without pro mastering skills. Provides a starting point and signal chain for respective genres.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/lurssen/

What Gavin Lurssen has to say...

Indeed it is. For an easy, quick, wam bam thank you mam, it does an incredible job.

14 hours ago, abacab said:

Perhaps you should be using separate machines for your DAW and development environment?

In no moment I said I was a Python developer or that this machine was used for development.

EDIT - The fix is something worthy to add to the post as another case of IK stupidity.

I had to find an older version of Lurssen Mastering Console, install it, then install the latest one from IKM. That's because the latest version of LMC doesn't include all the files the software needs to run.

EDIT 2 - Scratch that. Installing the latest version on top of the old one introduces a similar error.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino