PROtactinium Theme

John Nelson

Please go easy on me, this is my very first attempt at a comprehensive theme overhaul.  Named after the 91st element, this metallic theme is light in tone and broadly based on "that other DAW"'s color (Classic) scheme.   Thanks to Matthew for the help and also the M-Spec theme that I started from.  Also props to Colin Nicholls for some elements of FLAT WHITE and Canopus for the knobs from his Gran Vista themes.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7i0v7wphdwzql3/PROtactinium 1.2.sth?dl=0

If you find something amiss please let me know.  I had to make some compromises due to the forced connections between sometimes unrelated elements. Always learning!

590055843_PROtactiniumScreenshot.thumb.png.ecdc3a5cd4b5e222c9542e7d3e367599.png

Edited by John Nelson
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Fine-looking light theme. Easy on the eyes, quite legible.

I have but one suggestion: delete the theme images for Browser/Media Tab (collapsed), Browser/Plugins Tab (collapsed), Browser/Notes Tab (collapsed), Browser/Help Tab (collapsed), as well as the corresponding collapsed tabs for the Inspector (Arranger, Clip, Prochannel, etc.).

This will make those icons more closely match the rest of the theme.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Fine-looking light theme. Easy on the eyes, quite legible.

I have but one suggestion: delete the theme images for Browser/Media Tab (collapsed), Browser/Plugins Tab (collapsed), Browser/Notes Tab (collapsed), Browser/Help Tab (collapsed), as well as the corresponding collapsed tabs for the Inspector (Arranger, Clip, Prochannel, etc.).

This will make those icons more closely match the rest of the theme.

Done.  Thanks!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hatstand said:

Nice! Thank you. One thing I noticed is that the high pass and low pass values on the pro channel eq are hard to read. I have no idea if these are changeable.

I think they follow Global/Menus/View Menu text so unfortunately there are other dependencies that would get worsened.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I find the whole track get coloured in the track view,  console view,  and the inspector instead of just the colour bar as shown in your picture.  Any way to fix it?

image.png

Edited by DocBob