Horrible Night

bayoubill

1 - We're in a known part of an astronomical cycle (part of the 25,800 year Grand Cycle) that naturally causes temperatures to temporarily increase.

2 - Within the Grand Cycle are four smaller cycles which mark the times that entire civilizations typically get wiped out (every 6,450 years).

3 - When the water temperatures in the ocean rise to a certain degree, the flow between the Atlantic and Artic oceans stop.

4 - When the flow between the Atlantic and Artic oceans stop, we enter the next ice age (NOT some extended hot green-house!).

5 - Excessive CO2 happens at the end of the warming cycle, it does not cause the warming.

• Like 1

We have another night of low teen temps and everything will return to average after Saturday.

Every record that could be set has been set.

the water is still out and projected to be back next week 

waiting for the power to go out again but no-one knows where the next roll out is going to be 

This is one winter I will never forget 

Edited by bayoubill

I hope I don't get banned for posting facts.

-Glaciers were Already Retreating Before 1900
-Ice ages have been coming and going for eons.
-The last 20 years have shown zero warming (hence the switch to 'climate change').
-Man produces less than 1/2 of 1 percent of C02 on the planet.
-It was warmer in the 15th century than it is now.
-The greatest warming in the 20th century was between 1935 and 1950.
-NASA confirms: Sea levels FALLING across the planet in 2016 and 2017.
-NASA Data: Earth Cooled by Half a Degree Celsius From '16-'18
-Scientists have been caught manipulating and hiding data.
-None, NONE, of their prior predictions have come true.
-In 1995 Al Gore said by 2005 Miami will be under water "due to Global warming". Miami is NOT underwater.
-In 2004, the Department of Defense released a report assuring the world Climate Change would destroy all of us by the year 2020.  Nope!
-The highest record temperature ever reported was 136 degrees Fahrenheit in Libya in 1922. The record high temperature for the United States was 134 degrees Fahrenheit in Death Valley, California in 1913.
-Excavations in the Antarctic have shown vegetation use to cover the continent.
-If all the C02 was removed from the atmosphere, we would die.  Plants need C02 to live and we need plants to live.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, craigb said:

1 - We're in a known part of an astronomical cycle (part of the 25,800 year Grand Cycle) that naturally causes temperatures to temporarily increase.

2 - Within the Grand Cycle are four smaller cycles which mark the times that entire civilizations typically get wiped out (every 6,450 years).

3 - When the water temperatures in the ocean rise to a certain degree, the flow between the Atlantic and Artic oceans stop.

4 - When the flow between the Atlantic and Artic oceans stop, we enter the next ice age (NOT some extended hot green-house!).

5 - Excessive CO2 happens at the end of the warming cycle, it does not cause the warming.

And yet, they want to tax us to death to stop it. Gotta love those mitten wearing, no, I hadn't better.

Fact are facts and religion is religion but never forget there is only one  Bapu but that’s not important right now. 

Tomorrow the freeze is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

Things will start to get back to normal 

we will have water around Wednesday 

the roads are clearing

XX can take a bath 

I may take a bath