Toontrack EZKeys MIDI 6 Pack

cclarry

I picked this up yesterday.

I was initially going to go with a less pricey basket, but then realised that you can use a max of one coupon code per checkout, meaning I would have missed out on some other savings. As these bulk MIDI packs never go on sale (unlike the individual MIDI packs), I thought this would be a good use for the coupon.

• Like 2

Yes - I also jumped on this one.  Best Service used to have the lowest prices on Toontrack midi 6 packs, but they are now selling them for $20 more than Time+Space.  EZX 3 packs are also $30 cheaper at T+S. Not sure why this is. I keep thinking that the day is coming when Time+Space will raise their prices to match the rest of the market.  Perhaps they will get reprimanded by ToonTrack for selling their products on the cheap!

19 hours ago, Fleer said:

Should be $60. SHOULD. BE. $60!

I think those days are gone. I remember Best Service saying they would raise the price for these 6pk. And I bought EZK and EZD midi packs before they went up. 

This is the cheapest I have seen in a while.

• Sad 1

6 PACK INSTALL PROCESS

In case there are folks like me that are unfamiliar with the process of buying the MIDI 6 pack from a third party, here's what you do. You will get an email from T+S with six serial codes. Run the Toontrack Product Manager app. Click the Register New Product button at the top and enter one of the codes--you can copy paste including dashes. A page will appear where you can select one of the packs. Then just download and install as normal.

Oh yeah. It's a good idea to go to the Toontrack site and make a list of the ones you want beforehand.

Edited by Spice3d
additional thought.

21 minutes ago, Scott H said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that you can authorize your 6 midi packs one at a time. That way you can save serial numbers for future midi packs that haven’t been released yet. 

Correct. Been doing that for years.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Grem said:

And if you are using the TT Installer, it should let you know which ones you have. 

The only bummer about the installer is it does not tell you that have the MIDI that is included with kit you own (as were many older titles), which is also available for sale separately.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

The only bummer about the installer is it does not tell you that have the MIDI that is included with kit you own (as were many older titles), which is also available for sale separately.  

This (overlap) only applies to the MIDI drums.  The EzKey's MIDI content is only in the packs.

And you can put in a serial number, see what you don't have, and abort the redeeming.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

This (overlap) only applies to the MIDI drums.  The EzKey's MIDI content is only in the packs.

And you can put in a serial number, see what you don't have, and abort the redeeming.

Yes, I should said MIDI drums about the overlap but "kit" should be the tip off of what I meant. 🙂 

• Like 1