Kush Audio Flash Sale!

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I don't have any of Kush audio's plugins, but liking what the UBK-1 does. Anyone use this?

I use it from time to time.  It is great thing which is influencing groove, not just volume. 

To be honest whatever I got from Kush never regret . Although the best approach as always if possible is to get demo and check by yourself as different people have something different taste so the best is to believe your own ears ;)

• Thanks 1

some of their plug ins use alot of CPU. the relab/kush verb is especially demanding. also why is it that vsts that use ilok or overloud/waves/hofa type license schemes take a relative eternity (3 o 4 seconds) to load first instance of a plug and each subsequent instance is instant? I've got just about evry plugin ever put out by everyone and life's too short for these minor annoyances now

3 hours ago, backwoods said:

some of their plug ins use alot of CPU. the relab/kush verb is especially demanding. also why is it that vsts that use ilok or overloud/waves/hofa type license schemes take a relative eternity (3 o 4 seconds) to load first instance of a plug and each subsequent instance is instant? I've got just about evry plugin ever put out by everyone and life's too short for these minor annoyances now

Not every plugin manufacturer has performance in mind, thanks to a bubble developers live in, which makes them think everyone can throw money at performance problems at will and have enthusiast level hardware. That kind of vision was responsible for things like the infamous memory leak bug in Cities XL and the performance issues in Ableton 10, where people all across the board in terms of hardware would hit almost 100% cpu usage because Live would constantly index its own library at every change, assuming every user had access to extremely fast storage with quick access times. Mixbus is notorious for being extremely unstable thanks to its high requirements and can crash even if you look at it wrong.