APD Offer: 59% Off Opacity by Audiomodern

Audio Plugin Deals

OPACITY is a Kontakt Player (free version) virtual Instrument of Cinematic Guitar and professional six string performances housed in a robust environment that allows you to mix, match, and adjust a vast selection of chords, phrases, sequences, and swells in order to create customized, impactful arrangements quick and easy.

The library provides deeply manipulable guitar sounds that are endlessly diverse and expressive and will work across Film, TV, Sound Design, Documentaries, Games, Film Trailers, Commercials and Contemporary Cinematic and Ambient music. From nice & rich atmospheres, to percussive rhythms, beautiful harmonics, lead licks, phrases, sequence loops, ensembles, and shimmering stretched out atmospheres.

Instantly download this Kontakt Player instrument for only $49 (normally $120.14)! Limited time offer, hurry and save!

Deal page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/

Deal ends on February 28th, 2021 at midnight EST

KEY FEATURES

• Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
  • 5.6 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 3.69 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
  • 17 Complete Sessions & more than 800 Loop performances.
  • Individual Effect Chain for each Group
  • Supporting NI’s Native Kontrol Standard (NKS)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 12:29 PM, Fleer said:

I have to, TTF, you know I do. 

Since I got Opacity II, I always suspected I would get Opacity if it went on sale.  They can put me on the list for Opacity III if the $$ is right.

This is going to be an expensive month.  How will I pay for it all?

Did you know that the very best way to buy Opacity is through my affiliate link?  It sounds a lot better if you do that.  At least to me it does. 😃

https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/ref/144/

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1