Waveform Free 2021​ Is Here!

cclarry

Waveform Free 2021 brings new features to your toolkit. It's the worlds best, contemporary, fully featured, unlimited Free DAW. There are no restrictions whatsoever – unlimited track count, add popular plugins and enjoy the deeply capable feature set.

If you already have Waveform Free, you can download the update here.

LEARN MORE

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

One cool undocumented feature about Waveform is that you can run out of activations on the free version.

iZotope Vocal Doubler and Softube Saturation Knob also have that feature.

And it is a feature, because in both cases, it inspired me to find superior alternatives.

7 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

iZotope Vocal Doubler and Softube Saturation Knob also have that feature.

And it is a feature, because in both cases, it inspired me to find superior alternatives.

Sampletank CS also has that feature across all versions. At least Saturation Knob comes as a ProChannel module that never expires.

The fun thing with iZotope is free products that need license keys. A support guy literally had to give me a key for Imager 2 because there's no way to register it now that iZotope has that product portal.

Ubuntu! I used to have a dedicated machine loaded with that, for other computing purposes.

But I haven't attempted Linux audio in at least 6 years... so it might be worth another look since Tracktion has done so much DAW development for that platform, including their instruments.