Theme No Longer Available (Discontinued)

Matthew White

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Preview pix are not showing up, not that I will let that stop me from downloading and trying out a new @Matthew White theme! Esp. one based on M-Spec 4.

Just an FYI.

Thanks for letting me know, I thought it might have just been me as they vanished once then I did as Lord Tim said and they came back and appeared to stay visible but now I can't see them again. I uploaded to an image hosting site and added the image here from the URL as recommended by another user (whose own image is working fine lol,) as they show larger, looks like I will have to change to, or add the screenshots the standard way.

There are a couple of ways to add images on imgur.com

Assuming you have set up an account on imgur, here is one way

Click on the image. This opens a popup similar to the image below.

The click  the copy button for BBCode

iJRBBFR.png

Then paste the text into your post

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

I really like M-Delta Lite.

With M-Delta, I don't know if I'm seeing the same effect as described. What I get looks like horizontal lines in the Control Bar background. I do get dots in other areas.

No idea why that is, could possibly be an issue caused on large screens (if you're using one) when displaying larger areas of those dots, I only have a 22 inch so I have no idea what the themes look like on monitors twice+ the size, other than that I'm stumped.