where do you hide your heart

jack c.

11 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

This is one of the better songs I've heard from you. Good vocal treatment. I'm liking the bass line and guitar. Well orchestrated overall.
I think I would drop the whoo hoo part at the end.

thanks for listen/comments!i enjoy me voice of this song as i'm learning/doing different processes i've recently learned from this wonderful/insightful forum!!!!!!!!!

the whoo hoo

this is a instrument from brasil.i love brazilian music.jack c.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:01 PM, jack c. said:

thanks for listen/comments!

i enjoy me voice of this song.

i meant to say i didn't like me voice on this song

16 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

Did you do the guitar solo?  Remotely, it reminds me of boz scaggs

yes i did said guitar solo and it reminds me of santana.thanks for listen/comments!jack c.

I agree with some of the comments above.  It certainly is an interesting treatment on your vocal.  The phrasing of the over all  song does have a bit of a Brazilian flavour to it.  There is a lot of good eclectic music coming out of Brazil now.  There is also some interesting AfroBeat music coming out of  Brazil and other South American countries (e.g. Newen AfroBeat from Chile).  Good job on the guitar solos.  And the woo hoo -- love that!

18 hours ago, freddy j said:

I agree with some of the comments above.  It certainly is an interesting treatment on your vocal.  The phrasing of the over all  song does have a bit of a Brazilian flavour to it.  There is a lot of good eclectic music coming out of Brazil now.  There is also some interesting AfroBeat music coming out of  Brazil and other South American countries (e.g. Newen AfroBeat from Chile).  Good job on the guitar solos.  And the woo hoo -- love that!

one of me favorite music comes from brasil.ivan lins.woo hoo is a brazilian instrument.thanks for listen/comments.jack c.