STUMPERS! Start of the DAW awakening!!!

whoisp

On 2/12/2021 at 8:49 PM, Starise said:

Wow, the next time I need a few guitarists I should try to find aliens. I have no idea how you made the cartoon video but I like it.

I can see why he liked it. Nice!

I did the animation, took me ages. I could do better and higher quality but takes so long.  However i do like doing animation and music

On 2/16/2021 at 7:40 PM, freddy j said:

Cool!!!!  I love it.  The music was very well done and the video creative and fun. 

Just one question ---- how, do those aliens play guitars so well with only three fingers?? 

they have special powers lol

On 2/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, Paul Bush said:

Well I´m stumped on how you did such a great video , the whole thing was really  good , great guitars   ``you gorra have some´´ 

you gorra have some lol ... i need to try that red horse beer 

On 2/18/2021 at 10:12 AM, Peter C said:

Brilliant! Loved everything about it. As someone who's in the middle of animating our next song I can appreciate the work that's gone into this. When's your next one coming out?????? 😀

Mysterious vibe was my last song... ive not done any animation since, takes to long and still learning Cakewalk

On 2/26/2021 at 4:29 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

What a pleasant surprise!  This is so different and clever that I'm in awe.  It's very professional and polished and deserving of a large audience.  A+

Thanx, I've done about 6 tracks now with Cakewalk, working on doing something very different at the moment, mix bag of tricks type vibe

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 10:12 AM, Peter C said:

Brilliant! Loved everything about it. As someone who's in the middle of animating our next song I can appreciate the work that's gone into this. When's your next one coming out?????? 😀

Memorise The Protocol i put on here today, different vibe but still fun...