Bx_Rockrack Flash Sale

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

I have the PRS SuperModels, Kazrog Thermionik, Kuassa Amplification Kreme, the Audio Assault Amps and GTR3.... Still I would like to go for it.... Should I go for it? 

The only ones out of those you have that I don't have is the AAA. And I have the Rack V3. I'd say for $29? Yep. Grab it. It's got the bx designed amp (that's not a model of any particular amp) that sounds really good.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Grem said:

The only ones out of those you have that I don't have is the AAA. And I have the Rack V3. I'd say for $29? Yep. Grab it. It's got the bx designed amp (that's not a model of any particular amp) that sounds really good.

Sure, I'll go for it

57 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

I have the PRS SuperModels, Kazrog Thermionik, Kuassa Amplification Kreme, the Audio Assault Amps and GTR3.... Still I would like to go for it.... Should I go for it? 

imho it is not worth of attention unless you have free voucher to use it. But because there are different tastes especially about guitar amp simulation (if you looked ever at threads here ;) I would recommend you to grab demo (14 days full functional) and test it by yourself.

And please pay attention about I/O input volume from your pickups and input type as it significantly affects a tone. Unfortunately PA guitar sims don't have input level meters for some weird reason.

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

imho it is not worth of attention unless you have free voucher to use it. But because there are different tastes especially about guitar amp simulation (if you looked ever at threads here ;) I would recommend you to grab demo (14 days full functional) and test it by yourself.

And please pay attention about I/O input volume from your pickups and input type as it significantly affects a tone. Unfortunately PA guitar sims don't have input level meters for some weird reason.

Thanks Piotr, I'll check it out. Any other amp sim you'd recommend for brutal tones

Edited by Ashay Arekar

3 hours ago, Piotr said:

This is excellent advice.  I bought a copy at X'mas (for $49!) on impulse and just don't care for it.  It doesn't sound "bad", but it just isn't my cup of tea.

18 minutes ago, jude77 said:

This is excellent advice.  I bought a copy at X'mas (for $49!) on impulse and just don't care for it.  It doesn't sound "bad", but it just isn't my cup of tea.

I also got this sometime back (for $29), but it never has made it to the tracking stage.....especially with TH3, BIAS FX, Amplitube 4 etc....

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Thanks Piotr, I'll check it out. Any other amp sim you'd recommend for brutal tones

I am not  an expert about ultimate guitar brutality so not really sure ;)

If you are asking about my preferences about PA amp sims for  more metal sounds it would be for sure E646 VS.

If any brand  hard to say, I have zylion of different simulations, but to be honest have some more used.  As expected for GAS addicted guitar lover :( 

Often using THU & Amplitube4. BIAS AMP2 less frequently because of ultra annoying login prompt to TC which cannot be disabled and irritating me on every track I am trying to add it.  The rest of my armada are rare and random picked.

From my last shopping I like this thing: SS-11X from Mercurial. They have some quite nice sims (all available to demo).

If you have good IR loader and good IRs you could even give a try free amps like LePou. They are completely free so no risk if you change your mind about them ;)

Edited by Piotr