Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

PA Flash Sale - Knif Audio Knifonium

Recommended Posts

JUST $39.99 TODAY!*

KNIF-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout
Offer ends February 12, 11:59 PM California Time

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if
you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts
of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added for purchases made in Europe,
only if applicable by EU law.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/knif_audio_knifonium.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a $25 voucher they won't use? I could and would use it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tomgu said:

Anyone have a $25 voucher they won't use? I could and would use it :)

Echoing that.  If anyone has one to spare please PM me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sounds great but cpu hog !!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tomgu said:

Anyone have a $25 voucher they won't use? I could and would use it :)

I'm looking for 1 as well.  Please PM me if you can help me out.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shawker said:

I'm looking for 1 as well.  Please PM me if you can help me out.  Thanks.

I’m second in line!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used my $50 voucher to pick this up along with Mono Upmix - both for $38 wasn't too bad.
(I had a crossgrade price of $49 for Upmix because of my other plugs)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use mine , grabbed this one , for 15 $ it's like having extra presets  , copu is ridiculous some time , like 60 % in studio one  , but worth for the bass  presets , solid  ones ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always been interested in this.  Very cool to pick it up for $14.99.  😁

The free 350 patch library for Unify is still available HERE

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I've always been interested in this.  Very cool to pick it up for $14.99.  😁

The free 350 patch library for Unify is still available HERE

 

 

IS it extra presets or factory presets for use in unify ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a toss-up between Knifonium and Streamliner for my $75 voucher last month; I opted for Streamliner. This month, I get to choose between Knifonium and Big AL (both $99). Any advice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, antler said:

I had a toss-up between Knifonium and Streamliner for my $75 voucher last month; I opted for Streamliner. This month, I get to choose between Knifonium and Big AL (both $99). Any advice?

wasn't that thrilled by big al , the knif is a gem ,on its own but really , try it before anypurchase since it can really put solme stress on cpu .... if you need color , HG2 is exellent and next version is a beast  ...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, antler said:

I had a toss-up between Knifonium and Streamliner for my $75 voucher last month; I opted for Streamliner. This month, I get to choose between Knifonium and Big AL (both $99). Any advice?

Knifonium is $39.99 until tonight with Larrys’s coupon above ...so you can buy two things with that voucher if you dont wait :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EXTENDED!!!

KNIF-3999
Use this voucher code during checkout
Offer ends February 14, 11:59 PM California Time

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Still, should one say “neef” or “k-neef” ...

Because you asked so politely: just guessing, but I'm pretty sure it’s pronounced with an audible K.

The reason being that it’s based on a hardware synth by the Finnish designer Jonte Knif, I would assume that his last name is an old soldier name meaning Knife in Swedish (Knif being old spelling, nowadays spelled Kniv). It was common in the 18th and 19th century that soldiers had nom-de-guerre in France and that custom was also carried over to Sweden and Finland.

As you were.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Because you asked so politely: just guessing, but I'm pretty sure it’s pronounced with an audible K.

The reason being that it’s based on a hardware synth by the Finnish designer Jonte Knif, I would assume that his last name is an old soldier name meaning Knife in Swedish (Knif being old spelling, nowadays spelled Kniv). It was common in the 18th and 19th century that soldiers had nom-de-guerre in France and that custom was also carried over to Sweden and Finland.

As you were.

So Call me "Tank"  from today 

I suggest we call Larry : "Radio" lol 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...